- 1 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed and halved crosswise
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup 365 Everyday Value Feta Cheese Crumbles with Pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest, plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a large bowl, toss asparagus with oil, vinegar, on a large, rimmed baking sheet in the bottom third of the oven, tossing on tender and golden brown, about 15 minutes; transfer to a platter. In a small zest and juice, and then spoon over asparagus.
Per Serving: 110 calories (50 from fat), 6g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 10mg sodium, 8g carbohydrates, (3 g dietary fiber, 4g sugar), 8g protein.
Gluten Free | Vegetarian | Sugar Conscious | Wheat Free