The Market features produce, herbs, plants, fresh-cut flowers, meats, baked goods, cheese, eggs, prepared foods, crafts, and additional specialty items. Below is a list of all season vendors.
For full vendor listings, visit the page for each market location:
Visit our Vendor FAQ section for answers to the most frequently asked questions »
Applications will be available in early 2023! Check back soon!
Applications for the 2022 Physicians Mutual Holiday Market are CLOSED! Thank you for your interest!
- Douglas County Health Department
- Gretchen Swanson Center for Nutrition
- Buy Fresh, Buy Local
- Nebraska Department of Agriculture
- Nebraska Department of Agriculture: Weights & Measures
- Nebraska Department of Agriculture: Food Safety
- Nebraska Department fo Agriculture: Plant Industry
- Senior Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP)
- WIC Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program (WIC FMNP)
- Nebraska Department of Revenue (Sales Tax)
402-345-5401 ext. 115