Ground turkey, shredded sweet potatoes and tangy barbeque sauce make short order of comforting, homemade meatloaf. Roasting the maple-spiked green beans on the same sheet tray makes prep and clean-up a cinch.
- 2 teaspoons 365 Everyday Value Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for oiling pan
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup grated sweet potato
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce, divided
- 1 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon 365 Everyday Value Organic Maple Syrup
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a large sheet tray. In a bowl, mix turkey, onion, sweet potato, 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Form into four loaves, brush with remaining 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce and bake on sheet tray for 20 minutes.
In a large bowl, toss green beans with maple syrup, oil and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Arrange on sheet tray next to meatloaves and roast until tender and meatloaves are cooked through (165°F), 20 to 25 minutes more.