Market organizers urge shoppers to follow these rules and recommendations to ensure everyone’s health and safety. Customers who are uncomfortable visiting the Market in person can shop many of their favorite vendors in other ways. Click HERE for vendor listing with additional options to shop.
- Need a mask, just ask! Masks are available at the information booth.
- ONLY SERVICE ANIMALS ALLOWED.
- Click HERE for vendor listing and additional ways to purchase from vendors.
- Don’t forget to WASH your reusable bags before shopping at the market! They are often used in multiple places where they can be contaminated. It is to keep produce safe and also limit the potential spread to surfaces, hands, etc.
- Don’t handle any products before purchase. Look with your eyes, not with your hands.
- Thoroughly wash ALL produce before consumption!!!
- Use hand sanitizer when possible
- All customers are asked to stay home if they are sick
- BE PATIENT, KIND, AND RESPECTFUL TO ONE ANOTHER!